CBSE Curriculum/Syllabus for All Classes – 1 to X
The CBSE curriculum is based on the National Curriculum Framework 2005 and provides opportunities for students to achieve excellence in learning. The curriculum refers to the chapters and academic content which is taught to students in the school. Basically, it is a planned set of education that includes course of study, subject wise content, pedagogical practices, and assessment guidelines. Also, it includes the marking scheme and syllabus for practical exams.
Objective of the CBSE Curriculum
- 1. Students should explore their inner potential and enhance self-awareness.
- 2. They learn to utilize technology and information for the betterment of humanity.
- 3. They must inculcate the values and cultural learning in them.
- 4. They could able to promote life skills, set their own goals and acquire knowledge for lifelong learning.
- 5. They could express their talent in public and also appreciate others for good work.
- 6. Students should strengthen their knowledge and develop livelihood skills.
- 7. Students should be physically fit, healthy and well being.
- 8. They must try to achieve cognitive, affective and psychomotor excellence.